Do you know that popcorn is practically a health food? Popcorn is high in carbohydrates and fiber, no sugar or additives and give you energy quickly. In addition to an ounce of grains for a quarter full of popcorn gallon. That’s only 100 calories.
Of course, if the top of the popcorn with anything, will add calories. However, if you really love popcorn and calories are not your concern, here are some suggestions to take in 2 quarts of popcorn.
Toppers Popcorn Recipes
If you like salty and spicy popcorn
- Melt 1/4 cup butter, pour over the popcorn. Combine 4 tablespoons salt, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1/2 teaspoon of mustard powder, 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt, celery salt, thyme, marjoram, curry powder and dill. Mix well, sprinkle on popcorn.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter and mix 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes, dry flakes chopped chives and basil.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter. Stir in 1 tablespoon chili powder and 1 teaspoon garlic powder. Drizzle over popcorn. Sprinkle with 1 cup of grated cheese.
- Melt 1/3 cup butter. Combine 1 teaspoon dill, Worcester sauce and lemon pepper, plus 1/2 teaspoon onion powder and garlic powder.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter. Stir in half may or 3-1 / 2 oz onion and 1/4 cup French fried bacon pieces. Combine with popcorn.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter. Stir in 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel, 2 teaspoon salt and dill weed field.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter. Stir in half a teaspoon of the mixture of taco-seasoning and dry chopped chives. Salt to taste.
If you like sweet popcorn
- Melt 1/4 cup butter. Drizzle on popcorn, add 2 tablespoons sugar, 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon and 2 teaspoons grated orange peel.
- Melt 1/4 cup butter Add the ground ginger 1/2 teaspoon, 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots.
- Melt together 1/3 cup honey or apply jelly with 1/2 cup peanut butter and powdered milk average. Pour over popcorn. Add 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, 1/2 cup raisins. Drizzle over popcorn; cup dry drink mix mocha flavored coffee and 2 tablespoons sugar.